This blog has received it’s first award from fellow blogger Social Justice! Thank you! I’m very grateful and happy to pass on the nomination to other “up and coming” bloggers
Here is what the award is about:
Liebster Awards go to “up and coming” bloggers with less than 200 followers. The origins of this award are unclear and are simply given by fellow award nominees to blogs that inspire them and that they enjoy reading. “Liebster” means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome in German.
When you get a Liebster Award nomination, you can choose to accept it by doing these things:
1. Share 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer 11 questions posed by your nominator
3. Nominate 11 bloggers and pose the same 11 questions to them.
11 facts about me:
1. My favourite hobby is to lie in bed and watch RnBvideos on Youtube
2. Next after that, to read the news
3. Then if I have money, to go shopping
4. Then, to have coffee
5. And I bring Swedish coffee with me wherever I go
6. I have a thing for the comedian Spacejamgardenz (http://www.youtube.com/user/spacejamgardenz)
7. I spend way too much money on my hair
8. I also have a bad habit of playing with my hair when talking, according to my mom
9. I was a high school drop-out
10. But I made it to university in the end anyhow
11. I’m short, hardly making it to 5 feet (But less is more, right?)
1. What musical artist are you listening to these days?
Drake (I haven’t made it out of my teens, I know)
2. If you could be any animal, what would you be? Why?
A street cat so I could fight with other street cats
3. What do you say when your (or someone else’s) kid asks you why the sky is blue?
I don’t know, ask your teacher
4. Favorite Food?
5. If $$ were no object, where would you travel on your next vacation?
Somewhere with white, sandy beaches and nothing to do but getting a tan
6. How do you like your eggs?
In any way
7. Favorite Reality TV Show?
I’m a humanitarian aid worker, don’t need one
8. What was your very first job?
Sorting out mail for minimum wage over the winter holidays
9. What book is on your nightstand right now?
Jouaman Haddad – “Superman is an Arab”
10. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Harassing racist groups online
11. At what age is your earliest memory?
2 years and 10 months
Blogs I am nominating (I could only come up with 9 blogs with less than 200 followers, but here’s a few smart blogs with something to say, that I definitely think fits the criteria for the Liebster award):
Kattdagis (in Swedish)
Konsten att strula till ett liv (in Swedish)